Sunday, July 19, 2015

Howdy!

 Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog! I am new to the whole blogging thing and decided to try it out as we approach the new school year. I have taught for 7 years in the Dallas area, 5 of those in First grade and 1 in Kindergarten. I absolutely LOVE teaching and have wanted to start a blog for a while. The purpose for this blog is to have a place to share my passions about education. 

    For now, I thought I would share a little bit about me. I am married to my high school sweetheart, Stephen and we have been married for 4 years. In December of 2013, we welcomed our daughter into the world. Our #SweetCaroline brings us so much joy and definitely keeps us on our toes. The toddler months have been interesting to say the least. :) She is such a joy and I absolutely LOVE watching her grow and learn on a daily basis. 


I am an avid social media freak. Blogging is new to me, so just bare with me as I learn the ropes. I am OBSESSED with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. I am starting to get into Periscope too! Seriously??? What in the world did we do before these things existed??  I'm so excited to finally begin this adventure with blogging! 



No comments:

Post a Comment